WSAPPX High Disk and CPU Usage 100% Windows 10 (WSService) because your Computer/PC running very slowly then only running very few programs. The WASPPX process belongs to Windows Store program service and many times is responsible for high CPU usage (100%) or high hard disk usage issues on the Windows/PC.
When you check Task Manager, you will see wsappx hogging much of your CPU or Disk usage. In some cases, you will see wsappx (2) or wsappx (3), with the 2 or 3 indicating the processes listed under this category.
So when Disk or CPU running at nearly 100% is not a good sign. It means that there is very little space left for you to perform other programs. This cause everything slows down and your computer could be unresponsive. But don’t worry if you get this issue, you can follow steps Fix wsappx High Disk and CPU Usage 100% in Windows 10 below.
1. Disable Windows Store
- Press Windows key + R > type gpedit.msc > OK.
- Click Local Computer Policy then double click on Computer Configuration.
- Double click Administrative Templates.
- Double click on Windows Components.
- Scroll down then double Click on Store.
- Click Turn off the Store application and click Edit policy setting.
- Check to Enabled. Click Apply and OK to save and exit.
- Restart your PC.
2. Perform a Disk Check
- Search Command Prompt.
chkdsk.exe /f /r
- Press Enter, then type Y to confirm that you’d like to perform the disk check the next time you restart your computer.
3. Check Update Windows 10 with Latest Version.
- Press Windows key + I > Update & security.
- Click Check for updates.