Windows 10 1903 Update KB4501375 OS Build 18362.207 release on June 27, 2019 and
Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue with Hyper-V virtualization on a specific AMD CPU Stepping.
- Addresses an issue that fails to display the cursor when you hover over the keyboard magnifier.
- Addresses an issue with looping redirects between Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addresses an issue with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) marker display.
- Addresses an issue with programmatic scrolling in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addresses an issue with displaying portions of a webpage that has many elements and multiple nesting levels under certain conditions in Internet Explorer.
- Addresses an issue that may cause “Error 1309” while installing or uninstalling certain types of .msi or .msp files on a virtual drive.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Night light, Color Management profiles, or gamma correction to stop working after shutting down a device.
- Addresses an issue that only shows grey scale in the camera during Windows Hello enrollment.
- Addresses an issue that may cause playback of some video content generated by iOS devices to fail.
- Addresses a desktop and taskbar flickering issue on Windows Server 2019 Terminal Server that occurs when using User Profile Disks.
- Addresses an issue that allows users to disable the sign-in background image when the “Computer\Administrative Templates\Control Panel\Personalization\Prevent changing lock screen and logon image” policy is enabled.
- Addresses a disconnection issue when using fitness software on an Android phone that has the Your Phone application installed.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the Windows Event Log service from processing notifications that the log is full. This makes event log behaviors, such as archiving the log when it reaches a maximum file size, impossible. Additionally, the Local Security Authority (LSA) cannot handle CrashOnAuditFail scenarios when the Security log is full, and events cannot be written.
- Addresses an issue that causes Office 365 applications to stop working after opening when they are deployed as App-V packages.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent Container Hosts from receiving an address from a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent some upgrades from Windows 7 from completing successfully when third-party antivirus software is installed.
- Reinforces the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) on Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) machines for certificate-based virtual private network (VPN) connections, such as Device Tunnel, in an Always On VPN deployment.
- Addresses an issue that triggers a Group Policy update even when there are no policy changes. This issue occurs when using the client-side extension (CSE) for folder redirection.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent the Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) from starting a device from a Windows Deployment Services (WDS) server configured to use Variable Window Extension. This may cause the connection to the WDS server to terminate prematurely while downloading the image. This issue does not affect clients or devices that are not using Variable Window Extension.
- Addresses an issue that may display the error, “MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will unload it.” when you try to expand, view, or create Custom Views in Event Viewer. Additionally, the application may stop responding or close. You may also receive the same error when using Filter Current Log in the Action menu with built-in views or logs.
- Addresses an issue with WinHTTP registrations that increase the registry size and delay the operating system’s startup. This occurs on devices that use proxy auto-config (PAC) files to define how web browsers and agents select an appropriate proxy server. To stop the incremental growth of the registry, update the following:
Path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WinHttp
A value of 1 removes preexisting registrations; a value of 0 (default) retains existing registrations.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Note: Windows Update Improvements
Microsoft has released an update directly to the Windows Update client to improve reliability. Any device running Windows 10 configured to receive updates automatically from Windows Update, including Enterprise and Pro editions, will be offered the latest Windows 10 feature update based on device compatibility and Windows Update for Business deferral policy. This doesn’t apply to long-term servicing editions.
|Windows Sandbox may fail to start with “ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)” on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903.||Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.|
|The Remote Access Connection Manager (RASMAN) service may stop working and you may receive the error “0xc0000005” on devices where the diagnostic data level is manually configured to the non-default setting of 0. You may also receive an error in the Application section of Windows Logs in Event Viewer with Event ID 1000 referencing “svchost.exe_RasMan” and “rasman.dll”.
This issue only occurs when a VPN profile is configured as an Always On VPN (AOVPN) connection with or without device tunnel. This does not affect manual only VPN profiles or connections.
|To mitigate this issue, use one of the steps below, either the group policy step or the registry step, to configure one of the default telemetry settings.
Set the value for the following group policy settings:
Or set the following registry value:
Value: 1, 2 or 3
Note If the Remote Access Connection Manager service is not running after setting the Group Policy or registry key, you will need to manually start the service or restart the device.
We are working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late July.
How to Get Windows 10 1903 Update KB4501375 (OS Build 18362.207)
- Press Windows key + I > Update & Security.
- On Windows Update, click Download and install now.
- Wait Checking for updates…
- Wait Downloading 100%.
- Wait Installing 100%.
- Restart now, or you can choose Schedule the restart.
Note: if you get problem to get Windows 10 1903 Update KB4501375 (OS Build 18362.207), Press Windows key + I > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Update.
How to get Windows 10 1903 Update KB4501375 (OS Build 18362.207) from Microsoft Update Catalog
Go to the Microsoft Update Catalog then search KB4501375. After it Download and install.